Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael & Farrah, I'll always remember you.


It is a very sad day today with the passing of Michael & Farrah. Farrah was the woman as a teen I always wanted to look like & MJ's music has been with me pretty much my whole life. At times MJ had me wondering if he was guilty of everything the headlines were saying but always in the end all that really mattered is how his music made me feel. His music has always been there for me to sing along to, as a goofy teen for me & my friends to dance too.
Micheal & Farrah may be gone but never will they be forgotten.
I have added some of my favorite Michael songs to my playlist in memory of him.




4 People said:

Anonymous said...

I agree, its sad but I am a person who really believes, they have gone home to our heavenly father and our Lord Christ and now their work will continue there and they are both back in perfect physical form, and with they families even though they can not be seen.

Dogpatch Primitives said...

me too Pammie, I'm so sad. What girl didn't want to look like Farrah, and MJ, well, his music and dance are like no other! As I heard someone say earlier today...he was a musical genius! They will both be missed, and are gone way too soon.

Jamie Lott said...

I feel sad too. I was a little young for Farrah but I remember watching Charlie's Angels and seeing her on the beach with those dreadlocks! She was gorgeous even at the end.

With MJ gone, though, I feel like a part of my childhood died. I used to have a red leather thriller look-alike jacket. My mother hated it. I paired it with the glove I'd made from the glue, glove and glitter kit that I just had to have! LOL

Jamie

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Me too Jamie, MJ was part of my life. Oh I bet your glove was the bomb. :)