Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Here's my Pack ♥

My pack of dogs that is. Sorry, I just can not stop talking about them or taking pictures. Most of you know Lucy as our foster dog. But she has decided to stay so she is now "one of the pack". Lucy has been so hyper since we brought her home that I have not been able to get her to set still long enough for a good picture. But this morning she was behaving. As a matter a fact, by looking at the photos one would think she was a calm dog. DONT LET THE PICTURES FOOL YOU, she is a hyper clown !


Goldie HATES the camera. That old girl will be staring me down like I'm prim rib till I break out the camera then she will no longer look at me. I can even grab her face to hold her in position but she will still look away. I had to say "wanna go for a ride " to get her to look at me for this one. I felt so bad, I was lying to her....but if bribery is what it takes, then so be it. ;)

Now getting all the pack together for a Kodak moment has been very hard. One is always looking away or moving about the time I try to snap the photo.



Finally I got this one but after some serious bribing.
"My KODAK MOMENT"
...My Pack.♥

18 People said:

Prim's by Kim said...

What a lovely pack you have =D Love them all.

Cookie said...

wow... your dogs are so sweet, but that Lucy is downright STUNNING, Loohoo!!!

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Thanks Kim !
Thanks Cookie, she likes cats too. ♥

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, the sweet sweet babies!!! I just want to kiss all of their furry faces!!!

And I would also like to kiss the not so furry face on the sidebar...thank you for leaving my "eye candy" you are the bestest girl ever!!! LOL
Hugs and Loves, MO

Briar Rabbit Primitives said...

Awww Pammy! Look at those Sweet Fuzzy Faces! Lucy Loo looks like a pro at hamming for the camera! She will calm down more as time goes by. Chief has & he was about as hyper as they come! Your Pack O' Pups are beautiful! :) Hugs, Starla

Dogpatch Primitives said...

well, I never get tired of hearing you talk about or dote over your sweet babies Pammie! I love them all...your newest gal Lucy is so sweet, and she sure fits right in, and I'm so thankful she found you. Goldie pulls at my heart strings, and Biscuit....well he's wonderful too! They are so lucky to have you, I wish all dogs could know know what it's like to live such a good life.
Thanks for sharing them with us.

ps...love your music :)

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Mo,there will come a day when I will have to remove your "eye candy" from the sidebar, please forgive me. :)))))

Thanks Starla & Patty.

Anonymous said...

NO..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........SAY IT ISN'T SO... CAN'T YOU LEAVE HIM AT THE BOTTOM OR SOMETHING????? You know, when I need a little "pick me up?"
Hehehehehehe, I will pay.....you take tokens.... LOL

Hahahhaaha.... dog biscuits? What?

Hugs.... MO

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Mo, electric shock therapy is coming to mind right now, hahaha!
Let me think...yeah, dog biscuits.;)
Hugs baby~~

Carol Roll said...

Pam your babies are beautiful! And they are very lucky to have a good mamma!

bayrayschild said...

Hi Pam!
Your fur babies look so content to be where they are.
I'm sure it's because they have you!
Love the pictures and the music!

Audrey

Bittersweet Pastimes said...

Pam your doggies are so adorable. Looks like Lucy fits right in with Goldie and Biscuit. They look like some happy pups! :)
Deb

Anonymous said...

Okay!!! Dog biscuits it is!!!! LOL...

Awwwww, sweet kitten isn't hurting anyone... LOL

Hugs and loves my friend... MO

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Oh they are all beautiful especially Lucy! Is she a pit? She kind of reminds me of my Bella, but she`s an american bulldog.
Kelly

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Pammie, Lucy knew she had found the right home for her, I'm so glad she did!

Your furbabies all look so happy, I'm glad you managed to bribe them to pose for your Kodak moment.

All puppies should be so fortunate.
You and Chuck are special people.

~Diane

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Thanks you all !
Kelly, Lucy was a drop off so we dont know anything about her. I think she is mostly Pit, well, a loveable goofy clown really. :)

Jennifer said...

Oh Pammy Lucy looks so happy to have found the home she has been waiting for!! I just knew you would get a new family member!!!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Me again....popping in to see the puppys.... and the kitten.... LOL

Loves and Hugs... MO