Monday, December 29, 2008

Bart say's "we gonna party like it's 1999" !

Looks like Bart could be singing something.
He was soaking in some rays this morning and as I approached him I could hear him snoring. So I run in to get my camera, slowly start to sneak up on him to get some shots then Goldie & Biscuit run up and wake him & just ruin my kodak moment!
Anyway he is sharing a great big yawn, looks like he could use a bit of flossing huh ? ;) Bart gets that nose from Mr. GoldieLoo's side of the family;)) heheheeee



8 People said:

Janelle said...

Can't stop dancin Pam! lol
Perfect song for that pic....

Janelle

Cookie said...

hahaha...

*In my best Veruca Salt voice*

Daddy... I want a PONY!

The Prairie House Primitives said...

How cute! Love his hat and big teeth!!! Now we just need to see him dance...!!!!
Jen

Bittersweet Pastimes said...

Love the picture Pam! So funny! Is he a tired Party Animal? :) - Deb

Dogpatch Primitives said...

awww, what a funny pic of your Bart, and I am just picturing them all partying on New Years Eve!

Briar Rabbit Primitives said...

LOL! I LOVE this Pic, Pammy! Bart is such a Handsome Horsie! Happy New Year to all of you down there in LooHoo Land! Hugs, Starla :)

~GoldieLoo Woodworks~ said...

Bart says thanks to everyone who thinks he is cute,handsome or even funny. ;)

Carol Roll said...

HHAAAWWWWWW!!!!