Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A roll ON the hay.

Im sure you've heard of a roll in the hay but how about a roll ON the hay ?
Well that's my Lucy girl, she roll's in it , on it, all over it, she don't care.
Everyday on our walk Miss Lucy jumps on the round bales of hay in our pasture. She jumps on and off over and over. But yesterday she found part of a turtle shell , grabbed it up and ran straight to a bale of hay and laid there so contently chewing on her new found treasure. As always, I had my cell phone so I was able to snap these adorable pictures of my love bug.














7 People said:

jane augenstein said...

Awwww, the Queen on her throne! Smart dog, she can be up high and survive the area, and look for more treasures!
Great pictures of you baby. :-)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

what cute photos and what a cute puppy..:)

Briar Rabbit Primitives said...

I just LUVS me some Lucy! Where's her sweater? Great Pics Pam! Hugs, Starla

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Thanks Yall.
Starla, she didnt want to get it dirty. ;)

bayrayschild said...

Good ol' Lucy!
She sure looks content!

MERRY! MERRY!
Audrey

Phyllis said...

Hey,
I haven't visited in a while. Lucy is adorable and looks so happy. There isn't anything much better than watching a pooch displaying sheer joy!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Bittersweet Pastimes said...

Lucy looks so cute up there, Pam! She can really jump can't she? Hugs- Deb