Wednesday, August 14, 2013

 
All of the proceeds from the sales of this sign will go to Angie’s Fur Angels with Emerald Coast Animal Rescue. To see some of the many countless lives Angie has saved please click here...https://www.facebook.com/TheForlornDogsOhHughesAr

This sign will be available for 2 weeks only. Depending on the amount of sales, please allow up to 4 weeks for me to have your sign shipped to you.
 

 This beautiful little poem was written by my niece, a very special girl who loved animals and loved to sing. She and her boyfriend were tragically killed in a car wreak 3 years ago. This poem was one that was found in her home by her mom. We were all so touched by this poem as it is “so Jessica”. She was always smiling. A few Christmas’s ago I was asked to make this into a sign for Jessica’s dad, my brother. While I was making one I thought I would make a few more for family members. I had several request from people who wanted to buy one but I never felt right about making money off of something Jessica had written.
And then recently I was thinking of making a special sign for my friend Angie to help with her rescue. As I was thinking about it I kept coming back to this poem written by Jessica. Knowing how much she loved animals, remembering her carrying around her kittens and playing with the dogs. I knew this was the sign to help my rescue friend out with. So with Jessica’s parents OK I have redesigned the first one so I could offer it to sell with all proceeds going to a rescue in memory of Jessica. This month would have been her birthday as well. So in honor of Jess’s birthday and in her memory I bring to you .....Where You Go In Life, by Jessica Dene’ Draper.


 For more information about this sign please follow the link. https://www.etsy.com/listing/159672459/where-you-go-in-life-chalkboard-art?ref=shop_home_active
 

0 People said: